- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- First Theme
- Burgoyne Diller
- unframed 72-1/8 × 72 × 1-1/8 inches
- oil on canvas
- Not on view
- Paintings (Paintings)
- Accession Number
- In black ink reverse UL “diller-1963-64/1st Theme”; Embossed on plastic tape reverse ULstretcher 10/First Theme/Construction [sic] Theme
- Physical Description
- thick vertical bar at center intersected by two narrow horizontal bars at center
- Credit Line
- Gift of grandchildren of Archie D. and Bertha H. Walker, 1972