- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Form Derived From a Cubic Rectangle
- Sol LeWitt
- sheet 30-¼ × 44-1/8 inches
- gouache on paper
- Not on view
- Drawings and Watercolors (Gouaches/Watercolors)
- Accession Number
- in pencil on front lower right “S LEWITT 1991”; in pencil on reverse upper left “Sommerset Satin”
- Physical Description
- cubic rectangle shape with two front corners removed; yellow background
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 1996