- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Freier Demokratischer Sozialismus (Free Democratic Socialism)
- Joseph Beuys
- 11.8125 × 8.25 × inches
- writing paper with printed letterhead and handwritten text
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In blue ink front LC “Joseph Beuys”; In blue ink front TR “7/300”; in blue ink C “freier Demokratischer Sozialismus”
- Physical Description
- Written on old letterhead of Karl Fastabend, Beuys’s colleague in the office of the “Organisation for Direct Democracy through Referendum”
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992