- Accession Number
- ap III/VII from an edition of 35
- in pencil front BR “Motherwell; in pencil front "ap III/VII”
- Physical Description
- An aquatint from two copper plates printed in red and blue; lift-ground etching and aquatint form one copper plate printed in black. The collage element is a photo-engraving from one copper plate printed in black on Arches paper, hand torn.
- in the artist’s studio by Catherine Mosley
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000