- Â© Dedalus Foundation/VAGA, New York, NY
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- French Revolution Bicentennial Suite V
- Robert Motherwell
- framed 18.1875 × 21 × inches
- aquatint, etching, collage on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- ap III/VII from an edition of 35
- in pencil front BR “Motherwell; in pencil front "ap III/VII”
- Physical Description
- An aquatint from two copper plates printed in red and blue; lift-ground etching and aquatint form one copper plate printed in black. The collage element is a photo-engraving from one copper plate printed in black on Arches paper, hand torn.
- in the artist’s studio by Catherine Mosley
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000