- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- French Revolution Bicentennial Suite V
- Robert Motherwell
- framed 18.1875 × 21 × inches
- aquatint, etching, collage on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- ap III/VII from an edition of 35
- in pencil front BR “Motherwell; in pencil front "ap III/VII”
- Physical Description
- An aquatint from two copper plates printed in red and blue; lift-ground etching and aquatint form one copper plate printed in black. The collage element is a photo-engraving from one copper plate printed in black on Arches paper, hand torn.
- in the artist’s studio by Catherine Mosley
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000