- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- from Homage ââ Arthur Kââpcke
- Joseph Beuys
- 16.5 × 11.75 × inches
- offset lithograph, ink stamps on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- 7/8 A.P.
- In pencil front LR “Joseph Beuys”; In pencil front LL “a.p. 7/8”; LM “f√ºr Addi K√∂pcke”; LR “Joseph Beuys”; stamped in ink at top with “w√§hlt DIE GR√úNEN” and a leaflike object. Also stamped in ink at top “UYS + ” [not sure what happened to the BE of BEUYS]. Stamped in ink LM with “FREE INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY” stamp.
- Physical Description
- Appeared in the folder Hommage √† Arthur K√∂pcke with works by 16 other Fluxus artists: Andersen, Brecht, Christiansen, Filliou, Gosewitz, Hansen, Kirkeby, Klingberg, Knowles, N√∂rgaard, Paik, Schmit, Spoerri, Vautier, Vostell, Watts.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992