- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Girl in Painted Spotlight, New York City
- Arthur Tress
- sheet 13.9375 × 11 × inches
- selenium-toned gelatin silver print
- Not on view
- Photographs (Photographs)
- Accession Number
- Artist’s Proof
- in black ink front BR “Arthur Tress”; in black ink front “‘Girl in Painted Spotlight,’ N.Y.C., 1968 AP.”
- Physical Description
- An image of a young girl in front of a brick wall, with a large light colored circle.
- Steven Rifkin, Hank’s Photo, Minneapolis, MN
- Credit Line
- Gift of Steven Rifkin, 2002
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist