All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- halbiertes Filzkreuz über Köln (Halved Feltcross over Cologne)
- Joseph Beuys
- 13-½ × 17-½ × ¼ inches
- misprintings of offset lithographs, handwritten addition, mounted on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- 7/110 (from an edition of 110 + X)
- In ink front C “Joseph Beuys”; in pencil LC “Joseph Beuys”; In pencil front LC “7/110”
- Physical Description
- offset lithograph depicting Cologne cathedral, signed by Beuys within rectangle.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992