- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Decorate the Faces
- Milan Knizak
- overall 12 × 8-¼ inches
- gouache, ballpoint, offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Books (Books)
- Accession Number
- Ballpoint pen, LR, on cover, “By Milan Knizak”
- Physical Description
- Artist’s book showing various face decorations.
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989