- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- © Estate of Sigmar Polke / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / VG Bild-Kunst, Bonn, Germany
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ich brauche eben für alles etwas länger (I Need a Bit More Time for Everything)
- Sigmar Polke
- sheet 31.5 × 23.625 × inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- AP from an edition of 35
- in blue ink under image front BR “Sigmar Polke”; in blue ink front BL “AP”
- Physical Description
- An image of a distorted cartoon-like figure with text across bottom.
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund and McKnight Acquisition Fund, 2007