- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- ich kenne kein Weekend (I Know No Weekend)
- Joseph Beuys
- .1 suitcase 21 × 26.1875 × 4.125 inches
- Maggi sauce bottle with offset lithograph on paper label, paperback book, mounted in briefcase, ink
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- 95 examples, signed in book, not numbered
- .2 (title page) in pencil UC “Joseph Beuys”; .2 (cover) stamped in red ink “BEUYS: ich kenne kein Weekend”
- Physical Description
- Suitcase containing Maggi sauce bottle, paperback book (Kant, Critique of Pure Reason) and printed paper certificate. Appeared in the object and drawings case “Weekend” with works by various artists.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992