- Â© Dedalus Foundation/VAGA, New York, NY
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- In Black with Yellow Ochre
- Robert Motherwell
- framed 37.25 × 26 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil front BR “Robert Motherwell 1963”; in pencil front BL “8/21”
- Physical Description
- A lithograph from two stones printed in black and ochre. One horizontal black bands across top, one horizontal black and yellow ochre band across top, black biomorphic form center, black horizontal band across bottom.
- Universal Limited Art Editions by Zigmunds Priede
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000