- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Instruction No. 2
- Benjamin Patterson
- 1964/1965 ff.
- .1 - box, overall 4-¾ × 4 × 1 inches
- plastic, paper, soap
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- Physical Description
- (.1) White plastic box with Maciunas-designed label attached to the lid; contains (.2) a blue paper towel stamped with “Please Wash Your Face” and (.3) yellow soap in the form of a lemon slice.
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist