- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- jeder Griff muß sitzen (Every Touch Must Be Right)
- Joseph Beuys
- 4 × 5-7/8 inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In ink front M “Joseph Beuys”
- Physical Description
- Turn of phrase used by Beuys and Klaus Staeck while working. Printed on reverse UL corner: “serie D / nr. 2 joseph beuys / jeder griff … / offset 1973”. Publisher info in LL corner on reverse.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992