- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Kennedy Lithograph
- Ben Shahn
- framed 42.625 × 31.625 × 1.125 inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil front BR “Ben Shahn”; front back not visible
- Physical Description
- An image of a man performing a handstand on the handle bars of a tricycle. A poster for an exhibition at Kennedy Galleries October 12- November 24, 1968
- Credit Line
- Gift of Miriam and Erwin Kelen, 2005