- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Klaus Staeck gebohnert (Klaus Staeck Polished)
- Joseph Beuys
- 10-½ × 8-7/8 × 1/8 inches
- proof sheet of offset lithograph, shoe polish on paper, mounted on cardboard
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In pencil front LM “Joseph Beuys”; In pencil front LM “Joseph Beuys”; “7/150”; stamped in ink reverse LM with “edition staeck / 69 heidelberg, box 471” stamp
- Physical Description
- Postcard on gray cardboard, polished by Beuys with brown shoe polish, originated from postcard “Klaus Staeck …” (see accession #92.327). Blank white postcard attached to back of cardboard.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992