- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Klaus Staeck gebohnert (Klaus Staeck Polished)
- Joseph Beuys
- 10.5 × 8.875 × 0.125 inches
- proof sheet of offset lithograph, shoe polish on paper, mounted on cardboard
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In pencil front LM “Joseph Beuys”; In pencil front LM “Joseph Beuys”; “7/150”; stamped in ink reverse LM with “edition staeck / 69 heidelberg, box 471” stamp
- Physical Description
- Postcard on gray cardboard, polished by Beuys with brown shoe polish, originated from postcard “Klaus Staeck …” (see accession #92.327). Blank white postcard attached to back of cardboard.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992