- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- © Estate of Sigmar Polke / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / VG Bild-Kunst, Bonn, Germany
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Kulturschablone (Culture Template)
- Sigmar Polke
- sheet 16.5 × 23.625 × inches
- die-cut screenprint on paper, magazine advertisements on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- from an edition of 70
- in pencil front BR “Sigmar Polke 98”; in pencil front BL “34/70”
- Physical Description
- Black screenprinted shapes, die-cut revealling portions of two magazine ads mounted on a second sheet. Unique edition in that each print has different advertisements.
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 2000