- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Landscape as an Attitude
- Luis Camnitzer
- sheet 9.5 × 13.125 × inches
- gelatin silver print
- Not on view
- Photographs (Photographs)
- Accession Number
- AP 2; from an edition of 5 + 2 AP;
- not signed front, back not visible
- Physical Description
- A black and white image of a man’s face on which miniature barnyard animals, buildings and trees are placed.
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 2011
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist