Collections Browse Man in the Castle, Second Unicorn for the Menotti ballet: “The Unicorn, The Gorgon, and The Manticore”
- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Man in the Castle, Second Unicorn for the Menotti ballet: “The Unicorn, The Gorgon, and The Manticore”
- Kurt Seligmann
- unframed 11.875 × 8.75 × inches
- ink, tempera, wash
- Not on view
- Drawings and Watercolors (Drawings)
- Accession Number
- In ball point BR “Seligmann 1958”
- Physical Description
- ball point pen white tempera (poster paint) and washes on …
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist