- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Neue Anschrift (New Address)
- Joseph Beuys
- 4.75 × 8 × inches
- letterpress on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In pencil front UR “Joseph Beuys”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- Text refers to political discussions that went on at the Staatliche Kunstakademie Düsseldorf, particularly in regard to Beuys’s dismissal from the school.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992