- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Neue Anschrift (New Address)
- Joseph Beuys
- 4.75 × 8 × inches
- letterpress on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In pencil front UR “Joseph Beuys”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- Text refers to political discussions that went on at the Staatliche Kunstakademie D√ºsseldorf, particularly in regard to Beuys’s dismissal from the school.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992