- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- © Estate of Sigmar Polke / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / VG Bild-Kunst, Bonn, Germany
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Obelisk (Hieroglyphen) (Obelisk [Hieroglyphics])
- Sigmar Polke
- Unframed 25 × 18.5 × inches
- offset lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- unnumbered from an edition of 598
- in ink BR beneath image “S. Polke”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- This version does not include the overprinted text that is included in the Baden-Baden catalogue image.
- Ferdinand Bahruth, Reinbek