- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Joseph Beuys
- 5-7/8 × 4-1/8 inches
- offset lithograph, ink stamp on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In pencil front LM “Joseph Beuys”; In pencil front M “7/120”; LM “Joseph Beuys”; stamped in ink front UM with “Hauptstrom” stamp; stamped in ink reverse UL with publisher stamp.
- Physical Description
- Order card of VICE-Versand, Wolfgang Feelisch, Remscheid, who handled the multiple “Intuition”. Card is on orange paper. Printed on reverse in offset: “Wolfgang Feelisch / VICE-VERSAND / D-563 Remscheid 1 / Postfach 100343”
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992