- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- © Estate of Sigmar Polke / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / VG Bild-Kunst, Bonn, Germany
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ortsbestimmung (Fixing the Spot)
- Sigmar Polke
- sheet 19-½ × 27-½ inches
- screenprint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil front BR “Sigmar Polke 98”; in pencil front BL “24/70”
- Physical Description
- A close-up image of two standing people, who are pointing at an unseen object. The image is composed of large Ben-day type dots.
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 2000