- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Painting with Two Balls I
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 26.5 × 30 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in red pencil BR “J. Johns”; BL “17/39 I”; on reverse BL “7575E”
- Physical Description
- Three horizontal bands; bottom blue, center yellow, top red. Between yellow and red bands two circular ball forms. Across bottom, printed in black outline “painting with two balls 1962 j.johns” Lithograph from three stones.
- Robert Blackburn
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988