- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Painting with Two Balls I
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 26.5 × 30 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in red pencil BR “J. Johns”; BL “17/39 I”; on reverse BL “7575E”
- Physical Description
- Three horizontal bands; bottom blue, center yellow, top red. Between yellow and red bands two circular ball forms. Across bottom, printed in black outline “painting with two balls 1962 j.johns” Lithograph from three stones.
- Robert Blackburn
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988