- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Palazzo Duca St. Stefano from the von Gloeden Postcards series
- Joseph Beuys
- 5.5 × 3.5 × inches
- offset lithograph, graphite on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In pencil front LR “Joseph Beuys”; In pencil front UR “Essenza III”; LR “11/17”; other penciled marks and notations [Beuys’s “drawing” of the “Hauptstrom” ink stamp]
- Physical Description
- from von Gloeden Postcards, a series of 13 Italian postcards with photographs by Baron von Gloeden (1856-1931), to which Beuys has made handwritten additions. (On these postcards Beuys made whimsical drawings)
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992