- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Plakat-Kreuz Friedensfeier (Poster-cross Peace Celebration)
- Joseph Beuys, Jonas Hafner
- overall 36.625 × 15 × 0.375 inches
- photocopies mounted on cardboard, transparent paper, string, ink, metal
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- 7/33 (from an edition of 33+ V1)
- In ink front LR ‘Jonas Hafner"; in green ink, on triangular insert, monogram “JB”; Annotations by Beuys in ink
- Physical Description
- Three photocopies on cardboard, packed in transparent paper. Two photographs are of the action “Peace Celebration” by Beuys, Hafner and friends in Mönchengladbach, Good Friday, 1972, and one photocopy is of an etching by Beuys
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992