- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Portrait of Thomas Barlow Walker
- Carl L. Boeckman
- circa 1915
- unframed 50 × 38 × 0.75 inches
- oil on canvas
- Not on view
- Paintings (Paintings)
- Accession Number
- Front LL in paint “Carl L. Boeckman; N.A.
- Physical Description
- Naturalistic portrait of T.B. Walker sitting posed in a chair, which has bird motif arms, in front of a green wall w/ corner of a painting visible.
- Credit Line
- Gift of the T. B. Walker Foundation, 1992
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist