- Â© Dedalus Foundation/VAGA, New York, NY
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Red Sea I
- Robert Motherwell
- sheet 41.625 × 29.125 × inches
- aquatint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- trial proof
- BR “Motherwell trial”; BR “Motherwell trial”; on reverse “AFA 158 RED SEA I”
- Physical Description
- Proof; aquatint from one copper plate printed in red
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 1984