- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Robert Motherwell
- unframed 18.5 × 26.875 × inches
- etching, aquatint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil front BR “RM 16/37”; front BR Motherwell chop markfront BL Waddington Graphics chop mark
- Physical Description
- Aquatint from one copper plate printed in yellow-ochre; lift-ground etching and aquatint from one copper plate printed in black.
- in the artist’s studio by Catherine Mosley
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000