- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Rubber Masks, Subway 42nd Street
- Arthur Tress
- sheet 13.9375 × 11 × inches
- selenium-toned gelatin silver print
- Not on view
- Photographs (Photographs)
- Accession Number
- Artist’s Proof
- in black ink front BR “Arthur Tress”; in black ink front BL “‘Rubber Masks, Subway 42nd St., 1958 A.P.”
- Physical Description
- An image of rubber masks smashed up against a store front window.
- Steven Rifkin, Hank’s Photo, Minneapolis, MN
- Credit Line
- Gift of Steven Rifkin, 2002
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist