- Courtesy Walker Art Center
- © Estate of Sigmar Polke / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / VG Bild-Kunst, Bonn, Germany
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schuldruck (School Print)
- Sigmar Polke
- Unframed 19.5 × 25.5 × inches
- screenprint, embossing on paper with screenprint on vellum collaged to reverse; glitter hand additions
- Not on view
- Drawings and Watercolors (Unique Works on Paper)
- Accession Number
- unnumbered from an unlimited edition
- In ink front LR “S. Polke”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- This version has more glitter and handworked additions than the ones pictured in Baden-Baden catalogue
- Margreff, Essen; blindstamping by Konerding, Essen