- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seaside Studio
- Robert Motherwell
- unframed 31.25 × 27.375 × inches
- aquatint, etching on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil front BR “RM 12/32”; front BR Motherwell chop markfront BL Waddington Graphics chop mark
- Physical Description
- An aquatint from one copper plate printed in red; line etching from one copper plate printed in black.
- in the artist’s studio by Catherine Mosley
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000