- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Soho News
- Joseph Beuys
- 15.125 × 11.5 × inches
- original newspaper Soho News with handwritten additions
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In ink front page UL “Joseph Beuys”; In ink front page UL “Joseph Beuys”; “7/25”; stamped in ink front page LR “Edition Dr. Ulbricht”
- Physical Description
- issue of The Soho Weekly News, Vol. 7, No. 5, Nov. 1-7, 1979; Beuys is featured on the cover, with photo. (Inside pages are dated November 1, 1979.) Issue contains feature article “Beuys Will Be Beuys” by Gerald Marzorati, and an article “Felt Forum” by John Perreault, a review of Beuys’s retrospective at the Guggenheim Museum, New York.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992