- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Soho News
- Joseph Beuys
- 15.125 × 11.5 × inches
- original newspaper Soho News with handwritten additions
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In ink front page UL “Joseph Beuys”; In ink front page UL “Joseph Beuys”; “7/25”; stamped in ink front page LR “Edition Dr. Ulbricht”
- Physical Description
- issue of The Soho Weekly News, Vol. 7, No. 5, Nov. 1-7, 1979; Beuys is featured on the cover, with photo. (Inside pages are dated November 1, 1979.) Issue contains feature article “Beuys Will Be Beuys” by Gerald Marzorati, and an article “Felt Forum” by John Perreault, a review of Beuys’s retrospective at the Guggenheim Museum, New York.
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992