- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Actual Walk-Demonstration on All Senses
- Milan Knizak
- sheet 11.75 × 8.25 × inches
- ink, carbon copy, paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- Ball point pen, B, page 2, “Milan Knizak and Actual group collaborated.”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- 2 pages blue print on white paper with ball point pen annotations; stapled UL. Instruction sheet for a two-part happening that incorporates Knizak’s theory of action art.
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989