- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- The Battering Ram from Moby Dick Deckle Edges
- Frank Stella
- 58.625 × 35.625 × inches
- lithograph, etching, aquatint, relief, engraving, screenprint, collograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil BR “F. Stella”; in pencil BR “Archive”; “‘93”
- Physical Description
- Irregularly cut edges and surface relief.
- Tyler Graphics Ltd.
- Credit Line
- Walker Art Center, Tyler Graphics Archive, 1994
- Object Copyright
- ¬© Frank Stella / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York (image credits)