- Â© Dedalus Foundation/VAGA, New York, NY
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- The Cavern
- Robert Motherwell
- unframed 25-½ × 31 inches
- relief print on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil front BR “RM 21/23”; front BR Motherwell chopmark front BL Waddington Graphics chop mark
- Physical Description
- A carborundum ground plate (acrylic) printed in black; caborundum line plate (copper) printed in black
- in the artist’s studio by Catherine Mosley
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000