- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- The Pequod Meets the Jeroboam. Her Story from Moby Dick Deckle Edges
- Frank Stella
- Actual 70.5 × 65.875 × inches
- lithograph, etching, aquatint, mezzotint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil BC “F. Stella”; in pencil BC “Archive”; “‘93”
- Physical Description
- Work is in two sections. Both are cut very irregularly and are embossed.
- Tyler Graphics Ltd.
- Credit Line
- Walker Art Center, Tyler Graphics Archive 1994
- Object Copyright
- © Frank Stella / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York (image credits)