- Â© Dedalus Foundation/VAGA, New York, NY
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- The Robinson Jeffers Print
- Robert Motherwell
- framed 19 × 21.625 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- from an edition of 120
- in blue pencil front BR “RM”
- Physical Description
- A lithograph from one aluminum plate printed in black. This print is the same image as Belknap 250, but is printed on different paper, which is horizontally oriented.
- Roger Campbell and Lee Funderburg at Tyler Graphics
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000