- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- The Seasons (Summer)
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 26.25 × 19.125 × inches
- intaglio on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J Johns ‘87”; below plate BL “3/73”
- Physical Description
- An image of the silhouette of a figure standing in front of a brick wall, L, on right an image of Mona Lisa partially obscured by a semicircle containing a hand and arm.
- John Lund, Hiroshi Kido, Craig Zammiello, Kieth Brintzenhofe
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988