- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Seasons (Winter)
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 26.125 × 19.125 × inches
- intaglio on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- BR “J. Johns ‘87”; below plate BL “3/73”
- Physical Description
- An image of a standing figure in front of a brick wall on right. Left, a semicircle containing a arm and hand partially obscuring an image of a snowman. White snow like dots cover image. An intaglio print from five copper plates.
- John Lund, Hitoshi Kido, Craig Zammiello, Keith Brntzenhofe
- Credit Line
- Gift of Judy and Kenneth Dayton, 1988