- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Three Forms II
- Robert Motherwell
- unframed 18.125 × 22.5 × inches
- relief print on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- Artist’s proof IV/VII from an edition of 30
- in pencil front BL “Motherwell”; in pencil front BL “AP IV/VII"embossed front BR Motherwell chopmark
- Physical Description
- Line plate (copper) with carborundum printed in black.
- in the artist’s studio by Catherine Mosley
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000