- Â© Dedalus Foundation/VAGA, New York, NY
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Three Forms II
- Robert Motherwell
- unframed 18-1/8 × 22-½ inches
- relief print on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- Artist’s proof IV/VII from an edition of 30
- in pencil front BL “Motherwell”; in pencil front BL “AP IV/VII” embossed front BR Motherwell chopmark
- Physical Description
- Line plate (copper) with carborundum printed in black.
- in the artist’s studio by Catherine Mosley
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000