- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Robert Motherwell
- framed 31.625 × 24.5 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- AP from an edition of 80
- in pencil front BL “Motherwell”; in pencil front BL “a.p."front BR chopmark "Robert Motherwell ¬©”
- Physical Description
- Lithograph from one stone, printed in black. Walkers print is one of a few proofs that are verically oriented.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Margaret and Angus Wurtele and the Dedalus Foundation, 2000