- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Untitled from Artists for Obama portfolio
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 8.5 × 12 × inches
- hardground etching, spit-bite aquatint on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- edition of 150; AP 3/20
- in pencil front below image BR “J. Johns ‘08”; in pencil front BL “AP 3/20”
- Physical Description
- A series of images of eye and tube -like forms.
- proofed by John Lund at Jasper Johns’ Low Road Studio, Sharon, CT. Printed by Gemini G.E.L.
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist, 2011