- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Valley of Dry Bones
- James Crane
- unframed 48.0625 × 48.0625 × 1 inches
- automotive lacquer, oil paint, dry pigment on Japanese paper and cloth on Masonite
- Not on view
- Paintings (Paintings)
- Accession Number
- In paint front LR “Crane”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- large circular shape in top half of canvas with abstract bone-like shapes filling the bottom half of canvas
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist through the Ford Foundation Purchase Program,1962
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist