- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Valley of Dry Bones
- James Crane
- unframed 48.0625 × 48.0625 × 1 inches
- automotive lacquer, oil paint, dry pigment on Japanese paper and cloth on Masonite
- Not on view
- Paintings (Paintings)
- Accession Number
- In paint front LR “Crane”; N.A.
- Physical Description
- large circular shape in top half of canvas with abstract bone-like shapes filling the bottom half of canvas
- Credit Line
- Gift of the artist through the Ford Foundation Purchase Program,1962
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist