- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Wattenmeer (Shallows) 1949, from series Holzschnitte (Woodcuts)
- Joseph Beuys
- 20.375 × 26 × inches
- woodcut on paper
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- 24/50 (series A)
- Lower R in pencil “Joseph Beuys”; lower C “1949”; LL in pencil “24/50”
- Physical Description
- black and white woodcut on paper
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992