- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “What to Look For in a Book– Physically” and Catalogue 1965 - 66
- Dick Higgins
- overall 7 × 5.375 × 0.0625 inches
- offset lithograph on paper, staplebound
- Not on view
- Books (Books)
- Accession Number
- N.A.; N.A.
- Physical Description
- Catalogue and essay by Higgins.
- Credit Line
- Walker Special Purchase Fund, 1989
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist