- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Wild Flower (Lotus)
- Hung Liu
- sheet 25.1875 × 19 × inches
- lithograph, gold aluminum leaf, collage on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil front BR “HL 1999”; in pencil front BL “16/20” in pencil on rev. “Soft White Somerset”
- Physical Description
- A oval formatted portrait of 19th century Chinese female prostitute, surrounded by gold leaf. Images of black birds at TL and BC. Collaged images of flowers, a ship, and insects.
- Bill Lagattuta,Tamarind Institute, Albuquerque, NM
- Credit Line
- T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 2000
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist