- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 14.5 × 11 × inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil BR “Jasper Johns ‘86-'89”; in pencil BL “24/34”
- Physical Description
- An image of a partial figure R and L margins. Center of print composition of different images including a skull and cross bones partially obscured by a semicircle containing a hand and arm. A lithograph from two aluminum plates
- Douglas Bolle, Keith Brintzenhofe
- Credit Line
- Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Stacy Roback, 1991