- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
- Jasper Johns
- sheet 14-½ × 11 inches
- lithograph on paper
- Not on view
- Prints (Edition Prints/Proofs)
- Accession Number
- in pencil BR “Jasper Johns ‘86-'89”; in pencil BL “24/34”
- Physical Description
- An image of a partial figure R and L margins. Center of print composition of different images including a skull and cross bones partially obscured by a semicircle containing a hand and arm. A lithograph from two aluminum plates
- Douglas Bolle, Keith Brintzenhofe
- Credit Line
- Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Stacy Roback, 1991