- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wirtschaftswert Doppel Karamel
- Joseph Beuys
- circa 1977-1984
- 2.5 × 2.5 × 6.875 inches
- glass bottle, liquid, ink on printed paper label
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In red ink on bottle label lower center “Joseph Beuys”; In ink stamped on bottle label UL + UR (2 times) “Haupstrom”
- Physical Description
- brown glass bottle filled with liquid, with printed label
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992