- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or email@example.com.
- Wirtschaftswert Lorbeerlaub (Economic Value Bay Leaf)
- Joseph Beuys
- circa 1977–1984
- 6.375 × 5 × 0.5 inches
- offset lithograph and ink on paper, bay leaves
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In ink front UC “Joseph Beuys”; In ink front C “ 1 Wirtschaftswert”
- Physical Description
- waxed paper package of bay leaves
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992