- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker website (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
For information on the use of reproductions for publishing and/or commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wirtschaftswert Lorbeerlaub (Economic Value Bay Leaf)
- Joseph Beuys
- circa 1977‚Äì1984
- 6.375 × 5 × 0.5 inches
- offset lithograph and ink on paper, bay leaves
- Not on view
- Mixed Media (Multiples)
- Accession Number
- In ink front UC “Joseph Beuys”; In ink front C “ 1 Wirtschaftswert”
- Physical Description
- waxed paper package of bay leaves
- Credit Line
- Alfred and Marie Greisinger Collection, Walker Art Center, T. B. Walker Acquisition Fund, 1992