- Courtesy Walker Art Center
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Walker web site (walkerart.org) is for noncommercial, educational and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
To obtain permission, or for information on slides and reproductions, please contact Loren Smith, Assistant Registrar at 612.375.7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Young Man in Central Park, New York City
- Arthur Tress
- sheet 13.9375 × 11 × inches
- selenium-toned gelatin silver print
- Not on view
- Photographs (Photographs)
- Accession Number
- Artist’s Proof
- in black ink front BR “Arthur Tress”; in black ink front BL “‘Young Man in Central Park’ N.Y. 1965 A.P.”
- Physical Description
- An image of a man crouching on a wooded path.
- Steven Rifkin, Hank’s Photo, Minneapolis, MN
- Credit Line
- Gift of Steven Rifkin, 2002
- Object Copyright
- Copyright retained by the artist